The Society ensures that the tradition of caring and compassion, as exemplified by the Sisters of St. Joseph continues in each of its sponsored organizations. The Society seeks to serve as good stewards paying specific attention, in a compassionate and collaborative manner, to issues of social justice and strives to listen to all voices, seek inclusiveness, and balance the needs of the unique individual with the common good of the community.
We focus our work in three areas:
- Promoting the history, tradition and approach that have been exemplified by the Sisters of St. Joseph.
- Finding and serving unmet needs of the poor, marginalized and vulnerable within the Diocese of London
- Leveraging charitable initiatives to change or improve the system of health care
- Filling health care gaps in the community
- Initiating health services without necessarily committing to long term financial planning
- Seeking community involvement and partnerships